Monday, April 11, 2011

House

Well, another offer came in over the weekend and it was full price.  So, unless their rental application is rejected, we won't be getting that house.  I'm sure there will be a lot more on the market in a month or so.  Andrew will be around to help too.  No rush.

However, a new house just came on the market.  I went to see it.  I was the 2nd one to view it.  The first couple wasn't sure, I jumped on it.  I submitted my application.  It is 1 street over from the last house I lived in with Gary.  It is smaller, but has 4 bedrooms and a POOL!  I asked them to consider a favorable start date, considering I have to give 30 days notice at my current location.  Worst case, they will want a start date on rent May 1.  Pray for flexibility!  I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment