Wow. I nice, normal date! I know, I'm 46 years old and these have been too rare for me. It was an 8 hour date, but it was nice to be treated like a lady. We had a really nice lunch with good conversation. He insisted on paying. We were at the restaurant for 4.5 hours. Then, he asked me to a movie. We saw Soul Surfer, a Christian movie that was very well done! He attends Parkview, which is the church that CCV has merged with. He was attending bible study with CCV, but attending the other church. He asked me to go to church with him. That sounds nice. I've only had one other date that was this nice and it was my first date with Gary. I know. 46 and that kind of record isn't much to be proud of. But, it really felt nice today. One day at a time. Thank you, God!
Dylan was scared, but he was in good hands with dear friends. He isn't handling the divorce thing well and Gary isn't helping much. I'll pour into him. It will help greatly to have Andrew here....soon.
I hope to hear about the house rental tomorrow. If I don't get it, I know there is another one waiting for us later that God has picked out for us. If I do get it, I pray I haven't jumped the gun on God's plan for us.....wouldn't be the first time.

No comments:
Post a Comment