I was up late and on-line last night. Kent happened to jump on and we chatted. I didn't go to sleep until almost 1:30am. I'll feel that in a few hours. It wasn't a strained conversation, which was nice. It flowed. I have been asked to attend Easter with his family. I asked Gary if I could have Dylan sooner rather than later. It wasn't looking good, until Jeanie got involved. She is the one that suggested before lunch. I think I'm going to like her influence. However, I'm not sure if it will remain favorable after Gary is served with the higher child support. I am worried about his reaction.
Kent told me about a house warming party for some friends who moved back into the valley. He didn't really come forward and ask me to attend with him...kind of implied it. I think he is becoming comfortable with me that he just 'assumes'. But, I don't want him to do that. I want to be asked. Not sure how to bring that up vs play 'head games'. Then again, maybe it is I who assumes I will be asked.
I think another scammer has tagged me. I chatted with a new guy. It is moving fast and I don't care for it. Hopefully, he will disappear. I told him about others asking for money. At least I can recognize them now. :-)
Dylan is doing good practicing his assigned poem for the class tomorrow. He and his dad went to a movie last night. I'm sure it will get difficult for Gary with the time constraint of returning Dylan by 7pm. But, Gary didn't look past soccer season when considering the change.

No comments:
Post a Comment