I talked with a girlfriend (Lori) today. I confessed that I was reading a book (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus....Dating). She asked me two questions:
(1) Am I dating the author? No.
(2) Is this the last book written on the subject, because it was written so well and it hit the nail on the head? No.
I shouldn't change for any man. I need to be me. So, I texted Kent. He was happy to hear from me. It felt good and I told him I was looking forward to tomorrow night with him. I'm assuming I will go to church with him and he will go to bible study on Monday night, followed by coming over to play with Dylan and talk with me. I am not sure if we will be asked to go to his folks after church on Sunday or not. I kind of hope we are. I would like the notice, but can be flexible and spontaneous as well.
Major countdown for Andrew and Keisha to start to come here!
Oh, I was called today by the company that owns the property I am currently renting. I guess there are some potential buyers interested in my unit / condo. It is a series of phone tags to get it organized. We'll see if it shows tomorrow. I offered up tonight, but didn't get any feedback.
I'm assuming since they want to see the actual unit, they would be wanting to live here. So, my lease would probably NOT have been renewed. Everything in His time and in His will! This is a good thing! Confirmation that this is moving forward nicely.
Thanks for your time in listening to my ramblings! Hugs!

No comments:
Post a Comment