Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Update on the date

I had a nice chat with Kent last night on-line.  He invited me to church on Sunday at Parkview with him.  Oh, Kara, I forgot to tell you....I didn't spill ONE thing on myself during lunch during my date (smile).  Proud of me?!  Kent has also told his parents about the date and said that we had a lot in common.  I know....one day at a time.  With his schedule of Tuesday - Saturday, I guess Sunday's will be dates.  This Sunday, he is working for a co-worker so that they can take vacation.  So, we have until about 1:30pm or so when he has to go to work.  He told me it was a bummer.  Smile.

2 comments:

Leeper's said...

Yay! I am so glad you didn't spill anything on yourself. Maybe next date you can move from a black shirt to a dark gray shirt, then to a medium gray, then light gray and if you can still maintain a clean shirt WHITE!!!

Carol said...

Actually, I wore a light tan tank with a multi-colored shirt that was open. So, I was bold and wore a light colored shirt. Ha! :-)

Post a Comment