Saturday, April 23, 2011

Life change

Just experiencing some loneliness this morning.  I'm cleaning and packing.  Dylan will be with me next weekend, but the next two weekends he will be with his dad.  Andrew and Keisha come back the weekend of May 14.  It will be nice to have that much activity around all the time.  I'll really enjoy the privacy of our own pool.

Last night's service was nice, but I was by myself.  At least Derrick was on stage...someone I knew.  It will take time to find people to hug and to get to know.  I need to give myself that time.  I do miss friends from Palm Valley and wish Pastor Greg health.  If things don't work out with Kent, I might consider returning to PVC, just due to friendship.  But, it took us/me about 4 years to develop those friendships.  I don't know.  I don't need answers today, just thoughts / thinking.  I know, I need to focus on moving and cleaning.  That is what is before me today.  Tomorrow is a new set of problems, which God will be there waiting for me, as He is here for me today.

Yes, I'm worried that I will have the 'she is fat' impression on Kent's family.  I hope the HCG diet will help me loose some weight.

Progress today:  All of the pictures and wall hangings are down.  Holes have been repaired.  I'll get paint from the property manager in a few days to make the white marks disappear.  Not bad for a good start this morning.  I'll also work on packing most of the legos this weekend and start going through Dylan's room (while he is away, so that I can thin it out without a fight).  The office is another goal today.

A phrase in a song last night really helped me, as I have been procrastinating and almost 'wasting' time.  "In All I do, I honor You".  When I feel like I am wasting time, I am going to meditate and focus on this phrase.  In everything that I do, no matter what it is (work, cleaning, packing, playing with my kids, talking with Kent and others) it needs to be in honor of Christ, my Lord and Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment