I am so tired of moving. This is tougher than I thought it would be. Memories of having the drive to tear apart my house to separate the items between false memories and broken dreams. The loneliness is so deafening. Yes, I've made progress. But, the drive is just not there this time. I'm working from home today, just in the middle of the packing and the amount of work yet to be done. I'll get in my groove again. Just discouraged today.
The weight of not knowing when Gary will be served with the additional child support and not knowing how he will react is also a large part of it. I know. I need to crawl into the arms of my Lord and Savior for peace. He will take care of tomorrow. I just need to do what I am supposed to do today.

No comments:
Post a Comment