Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thank you

I had an incredible young man help me move some furniture today.  I always love spending time with him....as it is fun!  I so appreciated his help (thank you David)!

Oh, I bought a used dining room set with 6 chairs using the exact amount Gary paid me for the table and 4 chairs he took from me.  I also bought a couch & love seat to put in another living area of the new rental so that Andrew and Keisha can have some separate time.  I do need another bed or two.  But, I can always get some mattresses with bed frames and just call it good.

When Gary picked up Dylan tonight, I was lectured as to the size of Dylan's middle section and that he is eating too much bread.  He insinuated that I am not keeping a healthy diet for him.  He complained that the clothes he bought Dylan no longer fit.  New flash!  Kids grow!  Argh!

Well, I have offers in on 2 rental properties.  Pray that one of them is accepted.  I still have plenty of time.  So, if both of them are rejected, I'll wait until more affordable homes come online/available.

No comments:

Post a Comment