Yep, still struggling with patience. I want to get to know Kent and I want to touch basis with him daily. But, I realize that this is unrealistic and he needs his space too. The old saying is 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'. Yep, there is that reference to patience (aka absence) again. It isn't like I won't see him again. We are going out Saturday night, for me to meet some of his friends. We'll probably go to church again together on Sunday morning. Then, there is Neighborhood (bible study) Monday night and he comes over to play a game with Dylan and I...then talk, since it is his regular day off.
I'll be packing this weekend as well. A bit more and I should have all the non-essentials packed. Andrew and Keisha are also anxious to get on the road. With the storms in the East, I will be happy when they are here too.
I probably will tell Kent Monday night that Keisha is pregnant. This may put us into a 'thinking mode', but I need to tell him so that he has time to process it before Keisha arrives. She is starting to show. So, it will be obvious.
I know. If he can't handle it, than, he isn't the man for me. I'll have my family to keep me busy. But, I don't think Kent will walk away due to this. He knows that life happens. I did tell him that they are both making progress on their separations / annulments / divorces. And I told him that they were both taking a lot of responsibility with the planning of their return and getting a job.
I think it will be ok.....at least I hope so.

No comments:
Post a Comment