Just taking a break. I took the day off today to pack. I've got fun things planned on the weekends and need to do a couple of days of packing. I should be pretty good by the end of today.
I'm anxious. Patience is not one of my stronger virtues. In fact, is the one I struggle with the most. I'm such a planner and want to rush through life....getting to the 'next thing'. Kent will help teach me patience, whether he is aware of it or not. I don't want to rush things with him. I want him to lead. I need to allow him to lead, which is another struggle of mine. I say I want someone to lead my family. I need to also allow that to happen.
Kent said he was going to help us move. I didn't ask, he just said he was going to. So, he has leadership capabilities. I need to allow them to show. He also said 'we' would recruit other CCV members to help us move. Again, leadership. I need to encourage and support it.
I'm grateful that Keisha will be able to get an annulment. That means she won't get any funds from her husband, but it will be over and it won't be a complication when it comes to the baby and the birth certificate. Tasha has signed the separation papers with Andrew (his first wife), finally! Andrew will work on the divorce paperwork as well. Hopefully, that will be completed prior to the baby being born. The goal is to have Andrew and Keisha married before the baby is born in November.
Andrew is working on getting a job so that he can start work later in May to help bring some income into the household. It is such a blessing that he is taking the lead, making lists of things to accomplish, and getting things lined up.
I keep an eye on the rental market. So, far the other house I was trying to get is still available. So, I look at it as a blessing that we wouldn't have gotten along with the landlord. I'd rather disclose the things that may be a concern with the landlord before renting. Then, I can find a landlord I can work with. The landlords of the place we are moving into are so excited to have us as tenants. I guess they lived in the home and the neighbors were concerned about who would rent the place. They are excited that I have an elementary boy. Dylan is really excited about moving back into an active neighborhood. The next option for any rental in the area is $500 more than what I was able to secure.....and it doesn't have a private pool. I'm going to stop looking at the competition and relax that this is really where we are supposed to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment