Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Friday, but Sunday is a comin'

I love this phrase and it is really taking the country by storm.  I have heard it more today than in year's past.  I'm headed to church, by myself, but looking forward to the time in worship.  I've started my monster cookies and have modified the recipe to replace the peanut butter with nutella, since Kent is allergic to peanuts.  We'll see how they turn out, as the consistency between the two is a little different.  I added more oatmeal.  It makes 8-12 dozen cookies.  I'm taking them to share on Sunday when I meet Kent's family.

Hopefully, tomorrow I can focus on packing and getting things organized.  I really don't have a lot to pack, but need to get going on stuff and not procrastinate.  I do have all of the utilities set-up and ready to transfer.  I just have address change notifications left to do, which can be done at any time.  I'll reserve the moving truck soon.  Currently, Gary says I can borrow the trailer.  But, that is before the child support is going to be increased.  So, I guess I'm planning on not having the trailer.

I bought a small lily to give to Kent's folks for thanks for allowing us to come.  At least, that is what my folks would have told me to do.

I'm scared.  I hope I make a good impression.  I know I am overweight and Kent is so slim....a bit of a tummy.  I am going to try the HCG diet in a week.  The stuff is on order and going to be delivered to my door in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment