Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hugs

Hugs, physical touch that isn't sexual. I always got at least 3 hugs a day from Gary. I miss his arms so much. It was because we have a special impact on each other. His touch always radiates into my skin, not just the surface. He told me mine does the same to him. So, the physical touch was so important to me from Gary. I know our love for each other and the presence of God in our relationship allowed / created that sensation to happen.

I know there are different love languages (ie: Google it). Gary's and mine are very similar. Words of Encouragement and Admiration as well as Physical Touch. Everyone has a different love language that speaks louder than the others.

The hives are all over my body. I am blessed that after I scratch them, it actually hurts vs 'feeling good to scratch'. So, it will encourage me to not scratch. I got some cream yesterday that is helping.

God, heavenly Father, be with Dylan, Gary, and myself. I don't think Andrew knows yet (Gary is supposed to be the one that tells him), but comfort him when that time comes. You know our needs. Today is all I need to get through, with You. You have the days beyond that in the palm of your hand. Praise, honor, and glory be Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment