Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stress

There is a tipping point for stress in the body. I've experienced it once before. I break out in hives behind my knees. This started Monday, for me, due to the stress of the situation. Last time, these hives stayed just behind my knees. They got so thick. No medication (3 trips to the doctor's office) could do anything.

As of this morning, the hives have pretty much taken over my legs. They are also starting on my forearms and my jaw line.

I'm glad I started walking yesterday. I twisted / sprained my ankle a year ago. January we did an MRI and found that there were possible/minor tears in the tendons and ligaments. April, we found a different chiropractor who has been able to work wonders on my ankle. I walked the parking lot at work yesterday for the first time since the accident last year. During Tae Kwon Do for Dylan, I walked Jackson in the park across the street. It felt good.

I'm down 15lbs in the matter of 4 days. I know it is because I'm eating very little, due to the stress. I'm drinking my water.

Heavenly Father, you are the great physician of physical and emotional health. I pray you help me cope with these hives or remove them from my body. Your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment