Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Prayer Coverage

What a wonderful feeling of prayer coverage. I feel guilty for feeling such peace and strength during an extremely difficult time. Praise God for prayer warriors! Thank you for the coverage.

I have been praying for Gary to find his way. I may be praying incorrectly to protect him. But, I think God can translate prayer as I want HIS plan to be in place, not mine.
Please God, quickly get Gary to the bottom so that he can look up to you and your arms of love and forgiveness.

I received an e-mail from Gary that displayed a bit of anger towards me for the boundaries I've established with access to the home during his separation. He wants to leave and have a separation. He can't have his cake and eat it too. This is not his home until he gets to the point that we reconcile (probably a counseling session and deep discussion). He can't just drop by. I've also asked that he let me know when he has to have access to the house to get groceries, do laundry, access his work inventory or supplies. He doesn't need my permission. I just want to know when he plans to be there. In the e-mail he said he needed my permission to access the house. I corrected him, simply that no permission was needed, just a heads-up. I thanked him for the heads-up.

There will be times I telecommute from home. It would be awkward to experience that type of 'drop in' during this situation.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment