Saturday, June 12, 2010

Why?

It is the question that is foremost in my head. Why is this happening? Why did it have to come to this? Why didn't Gary reach out to me to work through this vs just walk out? Why did this come out of the blue (I thought is was backing off like he wanted)? Why won't he talk with me? Why did he feel this was the only answer? Why am I not good enough?

I know Vicki says I am the daughter of the King, which makes me a princess. I don't feel like a princess. I feel rejected and neglected.

I am really having anger come into the mix. I do all of the bills, in charge of Dylan's schedule, meals, laundry, the animals, home care. He choses when and how long to take Dylan (2 nights?).

I've decided to get back on a diet and get some exercise videos. I am back on B complex vitamin to help cope with the stress. I hope it kicks in and helps.

We were planning to visit Nebraska (my family) in July. I'm not ready for that. I am going to cancel the trip. I would like to get out of town for awhile. But, I am really tied to cake for our pets.

We (Andrew and I) bought some more hot wheels stuff. The boys have it up and down the stairs and having a blast. It is great to see them play.

It will be wonderful to be in worship tonight.

I hope Andrew and Gary's time today is blessed and that Christ is there to work in both of them.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment